High Precision 2D and 3D Land and Measured Building Services
Powers & Tiltman Land and Measured Building Surveyors offer 3D Laser Scanning, Measured Building Surveys, Topographic Land Surveys, Underground Utility Mapping and Setting Out services to construction professionals across a wide variety of industry sectors. The team’s expertise in creating hi-tech, high precision surveys ensures that our clients benefit from their extensive range of technical skills, excellent workmanship and sound reliability.
- We see complex mapping issues before they arise, our experience can eliminate early site risks and keep a project on time and within budget.
- We seek first to build the relationship with our clients, then to create the drawing that’s right for them.
- We have the tools and capability to clearly communicate our client's site layout into their visual format.
- We act with speed and flexibility, delivering a highly accurate, measured product to clients, on time and within budget.
- We provide a friendly approach and an inclination to understand our client's requirements as much as they do.
- We provide discretion and confidentiality on sensitive projects.
We have the skills to deliver various measuring services throughout the lifetime of our client's projects with a flexible and efficient approach to requirements, delivering site surveys that are tailored exclusively to their needs. Our teams are armed with innovative problem-solving capabilities to resolve complex land survey and mapping issues yet they are also mindful of the health, safety and environmental factors that are at the forefront of construction and civil engineering today.
Our aim is always to provide a competitively priced product that does not detract from quality or service, supported by our UKAS accredited ISO 9001 (Quality), OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) certification. We take the time to evidence everything we do, precisely measuring anything you require (land, buildings, petrochemical pipework), giving you the time to make informed decisions more aligned to your budget and time constraints.
We guarantee we'll keep your drawings for 10 years
so if you need another copy, just ask.